State ID: IAC37
-- OR --
Get trained in chemical risk management.
This course guides participants through the safe application, transportation and storage of chemicals, while meeting the requirements of State and Federal bodies.
Participants will learn how to:
- Determine the need for chemical use
- Identify the appropriate chemical
- Prepare for chemical use according to label and MSDS
- Identify conditions for safely applying chemicals
- List procedures for cleaning up following chemical application
- Record application details
- Determine how to transport and handle chemicals
- Identify how to store chemical safely
- Record storage details
- Read and interpret label and MSDS directions for safe transport, handling and storage
Upon completion, students will receive an AusChem accreditation.