There is a demand in today's modern world for employees skilled in the field of digital media and information technology!
The Certificate I in Information, Digital Media and Technology provides participants with the basic foundation skills and knowledge required for entry into the IT industry. Participants will learn how to perform digital literacy tasks using a personal computer and use a range of basic software applications and digital devices.
Students will gain skills in operating a personal computer, word processing applications and internet search.
This course provides participants with the foundation digital literacy skills to support a wide range of varying industry occupations. This course also provides a pathway into higher level IT qualifications.
Estimated course fee
Estimated concession fee
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.