A qualification in the dynamic hospitality industry could be your master key to new places, new people and new culture!
If you want to work your way up the hospitality ladder, then the Certificate II in Hospitality is a great place to start. Students will gain practical skills in food and beverage preparation, including preparing and serving coffee and non-alcoholic beverages. Students will learn how best to interact with customers, while gaining skills in social and cultural sensitivity.
The hospitality industry employs hundreds of thousands of people across Australia. Demand for workers in this sector has traditionally been strong and employers are looking for those who are willing to develop their hospitality skills and knowledge. Start your journey today!
This course is available at other campus locations upon request.
Other job titles may include:
- Kitchen hand
- Bar/bottle-shop attendant
Estimated course fee
Estimated concession fee
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.