Take the next step in your big leap forward.
The Certificate II in Leadership helps participants progress into further education, training, employment or community work. This course provides a good stepping stone for further studies, progressing into the workplace and becoming actively involved in the community. It also provides participants with employability skills which are applicable to a range of industries and career groups.
Participants will learn how to:
- Organise and complete daily work activities
- Undertake self-development
- Utilise leadership skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Communicate effectively
A major component of this course is active participation in a team or community based project. Participants are required to work in a team to undertake a practical project which benefits not only the team or community, but also contributes to their own skill development and achievement.
This course is available at other campus locations upon request.
A pathway into further studies, employment or becoming active in the local community.
Estimated course fee
Estimated concession fee
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.