Logistics is essential to the developing resources sector in North Western Australia.
Logistics is all about assisting in the accurate planning and flow of materials and equipment to increase productivity in the sector. The Certificate II in Logistics provides participants with practical hands-on experience in the workplace.
Participants will gain skills in:
- Industry relevant communication
- Understanding workplace processes and procedures
- Forward-thinking and problem solving
Upon successful completion, participants will have the knowledge and skills required to work in the logistics industry, as well as a nationally recognised qualification. Recognition of Prior Learning is available for suitable candidates.
This course is available at other campus locations upon request.
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
Estimated course fee
Estimated concession fee
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.