Supply Chain operations are essential to the developing resources sector in North Western Australia.
The Supply Chain is all about assisting in the accurate planning and flow of materials and equipment to increase productivity in the sector. The Certificate II in Supply Chain Operations will provide participants with practical hands-on experience in the workplace.
Participants will gain skills in:
• Industry relevant communication
• Understanding workplace processes and procedures
• Forward-thinking and problem solving
Upon successful completion, participants will have the knowledge and skills required to work in the logistics industry, as well as a nationally recognised qualification. Recognition of Prior Learning is available for suitable candidates.
This course is available at other campus locations upon request.
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2022
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- The government rate for Australian Citizens over the age of 18, permanent visa holders, visa sub-class 309, 444, 820 or a 457 dependent visa
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.