Join an industry that is essential to the developing resources sector in North Western Australia.
The Supply Chain is all about assisting in the accurate planning and flow of materials and equipment to increase productivity in the sector. The Certificate II in Supply Chain Operations will provide you with practical hands-on experience in the workplace.
This course will help you to become skilled in tasks which allow the operational flow of activities within the supply chain that are carried out in accordance with best industry practice through routines, procedures and taking some responsibility for the quality of work outcomes. Throughout this course you will learn about industry relevant communication, understanding workplace processes and procedures, teamwork, and forward-thinking and problem solving.
Upon successful completion, you will have the knowledge and skills required to work in the logistics industry, as well as a nationally recognised qualification. Recognition of Prior Learning is available for suitable candidates.
- Identifying the roles and functions of the supply chain industry
- The principles of logistics to package goods, dispatch stock and receive goods
- Shifting materials safely using manual handling methods
- Storing and handling dangerous goods/hazardous substances
- Using product knowledge to complete work operations including processing of workplace documentation
- Packaging goods and deliver services to customers
- Ensuring the safety of transport activities follow work health and safety procedures
- Working and communicating in diverse workplaces
- you don't have any prior experience but you are interested in learning the fundamentals and gaining relevant experience in the supply chain industry.
- you are seeking to upskill in your current career or looking for a career change
There are no entrance requirements for this qualification.
This course is offered as a combination of theory and hands-on training that will either be provided to you within your current workplace or at one of our training facilities.
- TLI30321 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2022
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- The government rate for Australian Citizens over the age of 18, permanent visa holders, visa sub-class 309, 444, 820 or a 457 dependent visa
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.