Are you passionate about cultural art?
The Certificate III in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultural Arts helps students gain the skills to produce a range of art and craft works, and select, adapt and transfer those skills to many situations. Participants will be expected to work closely with the local Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander community, which will prepare them to communicate more broadly about the creative industries within the community.
This qualification prepares students for the higher level learning that supports professional art practices. Following completion, participants could work in a number of roles including Aboriginal visual arts worker, community arts centre assistant, community arts workshop assistant, ceramics studio assistant or emerging practicing artist.
Estimated course fee
Estimated concession fee
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.