Make your mark in the corporate world.
The Certificate III in Business has been designed for those wishing to develop their existing office skills and gain a broad range of competencies necessary to fulfill the office roles traditionally found in the North West.
This qualification helps participants further enhance their existing Microsoft Office computer skills and add in finance options using MYOB; as well as other essential skills to improve their business acumen. Successful completion of this course could lead into a Certificate IV in Business, with the option of a dual qualification with Certificate IV in Bookkeeping, and is also a pathway to many other industries.
Ask us about our dual Business and Business Administration qualifications.
This course is available at other campus locations upon request.
Estimated course fee
Estimated concession fee
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Fitzroy Crossing Campus
Halls Creek Campus
Minurmarghali Mia Campus
Tom Price Campus
Still in school