Support our young people to achieve a bright future.
The Certificate III in Education Support provides participants with the skills to assist school teaching staff in the care and supervision of a class of students, ranging from kindergarten to year 10.
Participants will learn how to:
- Implement planned education programs
- Assist students in their learning and development
- Contribute to the safety and health of students
- Support students with additional needs
Participants will also learn how to work with children and young people at risk of harm, culturally diverse students, families and co-workers, and gain an introductory knowledge into working with children with special needs.
As part of this qualification, participants are required to undertake a supervised work placement in order to apply the skills and knowledge learned.
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Fitzroy Crossing Campus
Halls Creek Campus
Minurmarghali Mia Campus
Tom Price Campus
Still in school
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2022
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- The government rate for Australian Citizens over the age of 18, permanent visa holders, visa sub-class 309, 444, 820 or a 457 dependent visa
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.