Plant the seed for a successful career.
Set yourself on a path towards a flourishing career in the horticulture industry with a Certificate III in Horticulture.
Participants will learn how to:
- Propagate and maintain nursery plants
- Install irrigation and food gardens
- Treat weeds, pests and diseases safely
- Use a range of horticultural equipment
This course is available at other campus locations upon request.
Other job titles may include:
- Nursery worker
- Assistant landscaper
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Tom Price Campus
Still in school
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2022
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- The government rate for Australian Citizens over the age of 18, permanent visa holders, visa sub-class 309, 444, 820 or a 457 dependent visa
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.