A qualification in the dynamic hospitality industry could be your master key to new places, new people and new culture!
Students who complete the Certificate III in Hospitality will have the skills to work effectively in the hospitality industry, while coaching junior staff on correct practices. Graduates will be competent in the responsible service of alcohol, food and drink service, complying with food hygiene standards and providing recommendations to customers.
Students will learn how to be a team player and serve food and beverage in a fun and support environment, supported by industry experts who share a passion for the world of hospitality.
This course is available at other campus locations upon request.
This qualification is part of the Lower fees, local skills initiative, allowing students to pay just half of the standard course fees for training in 2020-21. This course is offered at the below campuses, subject to minimum numbers being met. Other locations may be available by arrangement.
Estimated course fee
Estimated concession fee
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.