Ensure the health and safety of your colleagues in the workplace.
The Certificate III in Work Health and Safety allows participants to take on a health and safety role within their workplace.
Participants will learn how to:
- Apply work health and safety legislation in the workplace
- Participate in hazard identification, risk assessment and control
- Identify, prevent and report potential workplace emergency situations
- Effectively communicate and consult with people regarding work health and safety issues
This qualification is suitable for people whose main job is not dedicate to work health and safety, but for those who take it on as a voluntary duty.
This course is available at other campus locations upon request.
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2022
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- The government rate for Australian Citizens over the age of 18, permanent visa holders, visa sub-class 309, 444, 820 or a 457 dependent visa
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.