Make people look and feel their best everyday with a career in the beauty industry!
If you would like to work at a beauty salon, day spa or run your own beauty business, then this course is perfect for you.
Participants will develop skills in:
- Facial massage
- Lash and brow treatments
- Nail art
- Body massage and treatments
- Retail product sales and advice
This course comprises both theory and practical study and will be conducted in the classroom and onsite in a practicing hair and beauty salon. Participants who complete the Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy will have the skills necessary to provide customers with a professional range of beauty treatments and services.
Estimated course fee
Estimated concession fee
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.