Make your mark in the corporate world.
The Certificate IV in Business reflects the role of individuals who use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts. Participants will learn how to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
Students will gain skills in:
- Managing customers needs and feedback
- Developing and promoting products and services
- Recruiting staff
With only one core unit, this qualification allows students a wide range of flexibility and options for student. There are multiple electives to select from, covering areas such as projects, presentations, customer service, marketing, record keeping, research, organising meetings, finance, risk management and documentation including Microsoft Excel.
This course is available at other campus locations upon request.
Other job titles may include:
- Office administrator
- Project officer
Estimated course fee
Estimated concession fee
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Fitzroy Crossing Campus
Halls Creek Campus
Minurmarghali Mia Campus
Tom Price Campus
Still in school