IT is constantly evolving with the advance of modern technology. Stay ahead of the game with a nationally recognised qualification!
Progress your career in the rapidly growing information communications technology (ICT) industry through a Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking.
This qualification has been tailored to reflect the needs of the ICT networking support workforce. Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be competent in a wide range of general information and ICT technical functions. Participants will be able to develop, rectify and manage computer networks as required by their organisation, as well as liaise with third-party ICT service providers.
This course covers:
- ICT legislation and policy requirements
- Diagnosing client business requirements
- Installing and managing servers
- Building and maintaining computer equipment and networking systems
- Managing networks and data integrity
- Building security into VPNs
- Virtualisation and virtual server administration