Ensure the health and safety of your colleagues in the workplace.
The Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is suitable for those who wish to work as an occupational health and safety officer within the workplace.
Participants will learn how to:
- Assist with workplace health and safety (WHS) compliance
- Implement and maintain WHS consultation and participation processes
- Contribute to hazard identification, risk assessment and control
- Implement and maintain WHS management systems
- Assist with responding to incidents
- Assist with claims management, rehabilitation and return-to-work programs
This course is available at other campus locations upon request.
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2022
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- The government rate for Australian Citizens over the age of 18, permanent visa holders, visa sub-class 309, 444, 820 or a 457 dependent visa
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.