Do you have permanent residency and are now looking to prepare for the Australian citizenship test?
Join us as we explore the topics covered in the test including Australia and its people, traditions, geography, symbols, beliefs and values, government and laws, as well as the responsibilities and privileges of Australian citizenship.
We'll also take a look at the new values questions on gender equality, the importance of democracy and religious freedom.
Gain confidence prior to sitting the test!
The general requirements for Australian Citizenship are:
- You must be between 18 and 60 years of age.
- You must have lived continuously and legally in Australia for the past 4 years.
- Be physically present in Australia and must have not been absent for more than 12 months in the last 4 years.
- You must be of good character.
- Permanent resident status for 1 year and have lived in Australia for at least 9 out 12 months within the year.