Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Are you looking to take part in infectious disease training during the COVID-19 pandemic?
The online COVID-19 Direct Care Skill Set is suitable for new and existing workers who need to upskill or undertake infectious disease training due to risks associated with their role.
This course is suitable for:
- aged care workers
- disability support workers
- Assistant in Nursing (AIN)
- home and community care workers
- at home carers
- To complete this course, it is not a prerequisite that you must be currently employed in Industry. This COVID-19 Skill Set stands alone and can be completed separately if desired. However, students may be enrolled in either the CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support or the CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support and have a current work placement. Alternatively, students who are not enrolled in either qualification may be employed in an aged care or home and community care facility.
- There is practical assessment component to be completed in your workplace or placement, but this can be simulated if needed at NR TAFE – please talk with your local lecturer.
- This skill set is self-paced, online and completely flexible and all theory components are available online/can be completed in your own time outside of work hours.
- Face-to-face delivery will be required for one of the three units in this skill set. The remaining two units are to be completed by the student online. Please contact us to discuss alternative arrangements.