Climb the corporate ladder with a Diploma of Business.
The Diploma of Business is suitable for individuals who aspire to business management roles or are already in a management role and would like their experience recognised and/or improved.
Participants will be able select elective units from a broad range of business options including advertising, e-business, human resource management, marketing, meetings, finance, project and risk management.
This qualification is also suited to the needs of individuals with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to further develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
This course is available at other campus locations upon request.
A selection of Saturday workshops are available under this qualification to enable students to fast track their studies outside of regular working hours. Workshops may be completed as part of the full qualification or simply as stand alone units for those looking to upskill.
Other job titles may include:
- Executive officer
- Program consultant
Estimated course fee
Estimated concession fee
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Fitzroy Crossing Campus
Halls Creek Campus
Minurmarghali Mia Campus
Tom Price Campus