Shape the culture of an organisation with a career in human resources.
The Diploma of Human Resources Management is suitable for those who already have experience in the industry and are wishing to build on existing skills, particularly in the area of management.
Participants will develop a sound theoretical knowledge base in human resources management and demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that human resources functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area.
Participants will learn how to manage:
- Human resource services
- Workforce planning
- Recruitment, selection and induction services
- Performance management systems
- Employee relations
- Work health and safety
Students will also be able to select elective units from a broad range of human resource options including the management of human resources management information systems, rehabilitation or return-to-work programs, or programs that promote personal effectiveness.
This course is available at other campus locations upon request.
Other job titles may include:
- Human resources advisor
- Human resources and change manager
Estimated course fee
Estimated concession fee
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Fitzroy Crossing Campus
Halls Creek Campus
Minurmarghali Mia Campus
Tom Price Campus