Are you a natural leader?
The Diploma of Leadership and Management provides participants with the practical skills and knowledge required to manage operational areas of an organisation, as well as review management practices, within their respective industry.
The course is focussed around emotional intelligence, leading and managing workplace relationships, workplace effectiveness, and managing an operational plan. Participants will have the opportunity to select from a range of elective units to best suit their organisation's needs. The units focus on customer service, financial management, information management, project management, risk management and human resource management.
Upon successful completion, participants will be able to use initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others.
This course is available at other campus locations upon request.
- A manager or supervisory role within your respective industry
Estimated course fee
Estimated concession fee
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Fitzroy Crossing Campus
Halls Creek Campus
Minurmarghali Mia Campus
Tom Price Campus