Manage small and large scale projects.
Gain the skills to manage projects in a variety of contexts and industry areas through a Diploma of Project Management.
Students study online material for each unit and are required to submit assessments in the form of knowledge questions and case studies to ensure a sound theoretical knowledge base. Participants will learn how to use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
In this course students will learn to:
- Determine and manage all aspects of projects during the project life cycle
- Integrate all project management functions
- Build and maintain relationships with project stakeholders
- Manage personal work priorities and development
- Lead and ensure team effectiveness
- Facilitate continuous improvement
- Be prepared for projects of different complexity in any industry
The project management field is relevant to most industries, particularly mining and construction in the North West of Australia.
This course is available at other campus locations upon request.
Other job titles may include:
- Project leader
- Project management facilitator
- Project/program administrator
Estimated course fee
Estimated concession fee
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Fitzroy Crossing Campus
Halls Creek Campus
Minurmarghali Mia Campus
Tom Price Campus