Seeking a career that can take you places? A qualification in the tourism industry could land you employment anywhere in the world!
Completing a Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management provides participants with an opportunity to take their career or own business to the next level. Participants will learn how to manage staff, finances and develop their business skills to become leaders in the industry.
Throughout this course, participants will:
- Discover more about the laws and legislation relating to the tourism industry
- Broaden their knowledge surrounding the major tourism regions of Australia
- Learn how to provide customer service that makes clients want to return and spread positive word of mouth
- Develop and manage service procedures to evaluate where business improvements can be made
- Gain insights into developing strong business relationships and negotiation techniques
- Learn how to effectively manage staff
This course is available at other campus locations upon request.
Other job titles may include:
- Tourism officer
- Operations manager
- Visitor Information Centre manager
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Fitzroy Crossing Campus
Halls Creek Campus
Minurmarghali Mia Campus
Tom Price Campus
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2022
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- The government rate for Australian Citizens over the age of 18, permanent visa holders, visa sub-class 309, 444, 820 or a 457 dependent visa
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.