Do you need to operate an excavator for work?
Learn how to conduct excavator operations within the civil construction industry.
Throughout this course, participants will learn about:
- Machine and general safety
- Excavator terminology
- Pre-start and post inspections
- Start up and shut down procedures
- Bulk excavation and lifting loads
* If participants are working in the civil construction industry or have previous experience documented in a logbook prior to undertaking this training, a fast track process may be available. Please talk to your local lecturer.
Delivery locations and study options
Minurmarghali Mia Campus - 25 - 28 October, 2022
|When||25 - 28 October, 2022|
|Where||Minurmarghali Mia Campus|
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2022
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- The government rate for Australian Citizens over the age of 18, permanent visa holders, visa sub-class 309, 444, 820 or a 457 dependent visa
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.