Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Learn how to provide first aid and perform CPR in emergency situations.
Throughout this course, participants will learn how to:
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Evaluate the incident and their own performance
- First aid codes of practice and workplace procedures
- ARC guidelines relevant to the provision of CPR
- Legal, workplace and community considerations
- Operating an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conveying incident details to emergency service personnel
- Debriefing and welfare
This course consists of practical components that must be completed on the floor. Please wear comfortable and appropriate clothing.
This course covers a vital set of lifesaving skills, don’t delay, get trained today!