Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Develop your skills in Microsoft Excel
This course is designed to give participants a thorough understanding of Microsoft Excel 2013 and its uses.
Participants will learn how to:
- Open, navigate and create new workbooks and worksheets
- Understand and work with ranges in a worksheet
- Understand, create and work with formulas and functions to perform calculations
- Understand and use formula cell referencing to create more complex formulas
- Use font formatting techniques to enhance the look of a worksheet
- Print workbook data
- Use a number of formatting features and create effective charts