State ID: IAE12
-- OR --
The Nutrition in Aquaculture Skill Set is delivered over six weeks and is a component of the Certificate II in Aquaculture.
Students will learn and apply skills to grow a variety of aquatic animals in a safe and effective manner, ensuring the animals' welfare is considered at all times.
- Communication with other staff members about animal observations
- Recognising signs of hunger and appetite satisfaction in animals
- Feeding animals and different mechanisms for feeding
- Feeding requirements of animals at different stages of development
- Feeding animals according to instructions
- Recording routine observations
- Hygienic culture processes
This course runs every Tuesday evening from 5.30pm - 8.30pm at the Broome Aquaculture Centre.
Full fee: 101.30