Gain the skills and knowledge required to conduct civil construction skidsteer loader operations within the civil construction industry.
Participants will learn how to:
- Operate a Bobcat/skidsteer
- Plan and prepare for skidsteer loader operations
- Load, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Move the skidsteer safely between worksites
- Undertake machine maintenance
- Clear and maintain work area
* If participants are working in the civil construction industry or have previous experience documented in a logbook prior to undertaking this training, a fast track process may be available. Please talk to your local lecturer.