Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Gain the skills and knowledge required to conduct civil construction skidsteer loader operations within the civil construction industry.
Participants will learn how to:
- Operate a Bobcat/skidsteer
- Plan and prepare for skidsteer loader operations
- Load, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Move the skidsteer safely between worksites
- Undertake machine maintenance
- Clear and maintain work area
* If participants are working in the civil construction industry or have previous experience documented in a logbook prior to undertaking this training, a fast track process may be available. Please talk to your local lecturer.