Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Need to know how to capture and release reptiles, including venomous snakes?
This course provides participants with the skills and knowledge to safely remove and relocate snakes in the home and workplace.
Topics covered throughout this course:
- Snake and reptile behaviour
- Utilising protective clothing and equipment
- Catching and releasing venomous species in a supervised setting
- Keeping yourself and others safe in the presence of dangerous snakes
- Administering first aid for bites and stings
To attend this course, you must be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including long trousers and covered footwear.
Full cost: $465.00
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2021
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- The government rate for Australian Citizens over the age of 18, permanent visa holders, visa sub-class 309, 444, 820 or a 457 dependent visa
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information.