Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
All workers on construction sites in Australia must hold a White Card.
The White Card Skill Set covers the mandatory work health and safety training required prior to undertaking work on a construction site.
The following topics are covered in this course:
- Health and safety legislative requirements
- Identifying construction hazards and risk control measures
- Health and safety communication and reporting processes
- Incident and emergency response procedures
Improve your job prospects by completing your White Card today!
Lower fees, local skills price
Full fee: $39.32
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2021
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- The government rate for Australian Citizens over the age of 18, permanent visa holders, visa sub-class 309, 444, 820 or a 457 dependent visa
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information.