Printing the course overview will compile details for all study options into a single file without units.
Need to know about workplace health and safety?
This five-day course has been designed to provide elected work health and safety representatives with the skills to effectively represent their fellow employees in matters relating to occupational safety and health.
Participants will be guided through:
- Requirements of current occupational health, safety and welfare legislation within the workplace
- Workplace hazards and control methods
- Conducting effective workplace health and safety inspections
- Conducting effective investigations into workplace accidents or incidents
- The role of work health and safety representatives from management and union perspectives
- Issue resolution process
Need to refresh your existing workplace health and safety skills? Check out our Work Health and Safety Reps Refresher Course.
*Please note; Short Courses are non-accredited and result in a Certificate of Participation. A non-accredited training course does not count-towards a recognised qualification, but is specially designed to provide hands-on training in a new skill you can use in your personal or professional life, and is a great way to refresh your knowledge or give you a taste of a different industry.
Unit - K2000 Introductory Training for Health and Safety Representatives
Not all units and study modes are offered at all campuses. Please check with your local campus.
Delivery locations and study options
Pundulmurra Campus - 4 - 8 December, 2023
|When||4 - 8 December, 2023|
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2023
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- For more information regarding eligibility and fees, please visit DTWD website
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.