NR TAFE's current protocol for delivery includes undertaking of risk assessments, following a risk mitigation guideline and a checklist prior to delivery. These include preventative and control measures, such as:
- Adhering to social distancing where practical
- Having hand sanitiser readily available (on campus, in classrooms and at events)
- Maintaining good hygiene including hand washing
- Regular cleaning of classrooms and facilities
- Ensuring students and staff stay home if unwell
- Inducting students on updated practices and procedures
Visitors, including students, are required to check in via the Safe WA app or form when visiting North Regional TAFE campuses, canteen facilities, student accommodation and Jobs and Skills Centres.
- Follow good hygiene practices such as washing your hands with soap, covering your nose and mouth with a tissue or flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Practice social distancing. This means you should keep at least 1.5 metres between you and other in public places, and you should not shake hands or hug when greeting others.
- Share the message with your peers - Good hygiene starts here(opens in a new tab)
If you have cold or flu-like symptoms or are concerned that you may have been in contact with someone who has, seek medical attention. Tell your doctor about your symptoms, travel history and any recent close contact with someone who has or may have Coronavirus.
For further information and COVID-19 resources, please visit:
- The Australian Government Department of Health website (opens in a new tab) has up-to-date healthcare and medical information
- The Health Direct website(opens in a new tab) has frequently asked questions, and a symptom checker
- For details regarding travel restrictions and international travel, visit the Home Affairs website (opens in a new tab) . There is also information available on the Smart Traveller website (opens in a new tab) .
- COVID Clinics are now open. Visit the HealthyWA website (opens in a new tab) for details.
- For free advice and assistance, call the Australian Government’s Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.