Build your future in the construction industry.
The Certificate II in Construction provides participants with the skills to undertake a range of manual labouring tasks on building and construction sites.
Participants will learn how to:
- Read plans
- Take measurements
- Undertake safe work practices
- Use relevant tools and equipment
- Prepare and concrete surfaces
- Prepare for various construction stages
- Communicate effectively
This course is available at other campus locations upon request.
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Still in school
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2022
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- The government rate for Australian Citizens over the age of 18, permanent visa holders, visa sub-class 309, 444, 820 or a 457 dependent visa
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.