Withdrawals and refunds

If you decide to withdraw from your course, you may be eligible to claim a refund of the fees you have paid. You will need to complete the application form available at your nearest campus. You must formally withdraw prior to the census date outlined on your confirmation of enrolment. Documentary evidence of your withdrawal reason may be required. Please view the Student Withdrawal Fee Refund Policy for more information.