Menu Menu

International students

NR TAFE does not currently admit international students, however we do accept students studying on various non-resident subclass visas. Visa holders should first review their conditions to ensure they are able to study on their current visa. Visa holders can discuss their study options with our customer services team once they are ready to enrol(opens in a new tab) .

International students wishing to study at other WA Colleges should contact TAFE International Western Australia (TIWA)(opens in a new tab)  for more details on the application process and to apply.