Want to work somewhere awesome?
How would you like to live and work in the North West?
Think about waking up every morning just minutes from the pristine waters of Cable Beach… Or living a stone’s throw away from some of nature’s most stunning gorges and waterfalls.…Spend your weekends fishing out on a boat or sipping icy cold drinks by the pool.
Sounds pretty awesome, right? You could have all of this and more by becoming one of the newest team members at North Regional TAFE (NR TAFE).
We are seeking passionate industry experts who are ready to pass their talents onto the next generation in a lecturing role!
We are establishing an appointment pool for vacancies that arise up until 31 January 2022. Appointments may be made on a full-time, part-time, casual, permanent or fixed-term contract with the possibility of a further term and/or permanency.
- Up to $100k base salary
- 9 weeks' paid leave
- Relocation allowance
- Subsidised housing
- Paid lecturer training
- Travel concession
- District allowance
- Air conditioning subsidy
- Weekday hours
- Work/life balance
No lecturing experience is necessary.
*Housing and relocation allowances are subject to availability and location.
- Building and Construction
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, languages and Foundation Studies
We are seeking expressions of interest from applicants with more than five years’ experience in their industry of expertise.
No lecturing experience is necessary. We are seeking expressions of interest from applicants with more than five years’ experience in their industry of expertise.
Employment at NR TAFE is subject to:
- Obtaining a satisfactory Department of Education National Police History Check clearance
- Obtaining a Working with Children (WWC) check
- Meeting citizenship/residency or visa requirements
In order to be considered for a permanent position, you must be an Australian citizen, Australian resident, or be a New Zealand citizen with unrestricted working rights. In order to be considered for a fixed-term contract position, you must be a temporary resident with a valid working visa. Casual candidates are encouraged to apply for positions within their current locations. Relocation and/or housing benefits are not applicable with these roles.
Other Current advertised vacancies
NR TAFE advertises all non-casual employment opportunities, with tenure in excess of six months, on the WA Government Jobs Board(opens in a new tab) . This site is your gateway to information about employment opportunities in the Government of Western Australia.
CASUAL EXAM INVIGILATOR REQUIRED FOR NORTH REGIONALTAFE - NEWMAN CAMPUS
$27.06 p/h (paid a minimum of 3hrs) + District Allowance (if eligible). Previous experience not required.
National Police Clearance and Working With Children Check is a mandatory requirement for employment with North Regional TAFE.
If interested, please email CSCoordinator@nrtafe.wa.edu.au
About the role
We are looking for an experienced individual within our Information Services area.
The role of the Service Desk Support Officer is to maintain and support clients in the use of computer hardware and software, Unified communication and networked peripheral devices across all College sites. This role is responsible for promptly and efficiently responding to and resolving service requests in a timely and customer-focused manner.
May be required/directed to work on other campuses.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate proven experience, skills, practical and current knowledge in all essential criteria as stated in the JDF. With a strong background in ICT service desk environments.
About the Role
The Client Services Administrator will assist Co-ordinators (Pilbara and Kimberley) with coordinating all Client Services functions across North Regional TAFE’s campuses. The team is responsible for high quality customer service from enquiry to enrolment in conjunction with the Training Teams and Quality Team.
Staff may be deployed within other work areas to meet broader business needs, as and when required.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides direction, supervision and support to the Customer Service Officer’s including advice on complex issues.
- Provides high quality and seamless client service and administrative support to internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Provides timely services to deliver client services processes, including using Student Management Systems (SMS) relating to, but not limited to:
- Enrolment Study Packages;
- Enrolments, transfers and withdrawals;
- Tracking attendance and auditing results;
- Student financial transactions.
- Ensures enquiries are followed up and provides a “point of return contact” for all clients.
- Contributes to continuous improvement initiatives that support consistent, unified administrative processes across all campuses.
- Provide induction and training and support for all Client Services users on SMS to ensure they have the knowledge and skills for systems to function effectively.
- Assists the Coordinator Client Services (Pilbara and Kimberley) with data validations and management of VET Student Loans.
- Conducts internal audits to determine accuracy of enrolments and participation evidence as directed by the Coordinator Client Services.
The Marketing and Communications Officer assists with the coordination and implementation of the North Regional TAFE’s marketing, promotion and communications plans and functions. The role also provides assistance with the college’s strategic marketing plans, corporate events, promotional activities and stakeholder engagement.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in the implementation of college strategic marketing and communication plans
- Assists in the coordination and implementation of the college marketing, promotion and communications functions
- Provides support for corporate events, promotional activities, and stakeholder engagement, developing and maintaining a client contact and subscription database.
- Researches, writes and edit copies for a diverse range of media
- Assist in the development of web based and other digital marketing strategies.
To be successful in this position, you will have the following:
- Well-developed written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to prepare and edit copy, media statements, advertisements, promotional materials and speeches.
- Experience in marketing, communications, journalism or public relations, including demonstrated knowledge of digital media (including internet and social media) for use in promotion and strategic marketing and associated skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment to develop and maintain relationships to achieve organisational goals.
- Well-developed organisation skills with a demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, in a manner that is self-directed, to achieve desired outcomes within timeframes and budget.