The type of study you elect to undertake with North Regional TAFE will determine the full cost of your training.
If you are a West Australian resident, the State Government will subsidise your training. The State Government sets the fees charged at each qualification level and, in general, you pay lower fees for introductory qualifications and higher fees for higher level qualifications.
- North Regional TAFE’s Student Fees and Charges Policy (274 KB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab)
- North Regional TAFE's Student Withdrawal Fee Refund Policy (156 KB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab)
- VET Student Loan Statement of Tuition Assurance (240 KB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab)
- 2022 Student Handbook (5 MB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab)
- Terms and Conditions of Enrolment (160 KB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab)
Your fees can be paid via the following methods:
- Credit card - call 1300 996 573 to make your payment
- Bank transfer or direct debit – speak to our friendly customer service team for details
- Money order, personal or bank cheque - to be sent through to PO Box 1380 Broome WA 6725. Please ensure you clearly identify who you are and what you are paying for.
- Payments can be made at your nearest campus. For more information, please call 1300 996 573.
We may be able to offer you the option of a payment plan which allows you to pay your fees over an agreed period. In cases of severe hardship, we may be able to release you from payment of fees, if you can provide appropriate evidence. Please contact our Client Services Team to find out more.
VET Student Loans offer income contingent loan support to eligible students studying diploma level and above vocational education and training qualifications. Students enrolling in an eligible course are entitled to apply for a VET Student Loan. Information on VET Student Loans can be found by visiting the VET Student Loans - Department of Education Skills and Employment(opens in a new tab) website.
If you decide to withdraw from your course, you may be eligible to claim a refund of the fees you have paid. You will need to complete the student withdrawal refund transfer application form (333 KB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab) . You must formally withdraw prior to the census date outlined on your confirmation of enrolment. Documentary evidence of your withdrawal reason may be required. Please view the Student Withdrawal Fee Refund Policy (156 KB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab) for more information.