Your satisfaction is very important to us.

We value your feedback which helps us to continue to improve the services we provide. You can provide positive feedback, suggestions or make a formal complaint using the following email link: Contact us or by filling in the below form. 

Alternatively, you can contact us on 1300 996 573 or collect a paper copy of the feedback form from Student Services at your local your campus.

To submit feedback, you may use the below form; alternatively you can complete the Feedback Form (106 KB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab) or contact us on 1300 996 573. A paper copy of the form can also be obtained from Student Services at your local campus.

If you are submitting a complaint, you are not required to attempt to resolve your complaint informally however informal resolution is encouraged before commencing formal action.

If you have varying abilities and need support to assist you with this process please contact the AccesAbility Coordinator on 1300 996 573 or email

Complaints will be treated as confidential and handled within the principles of natural justice and procedural fairness. Your complaint will be acknowledged in writing within two (2) business days of it being lodged via the college website, in an email or as a hardcopy.

We aim to resolve any complaint within ten (10) business days, however, should more time be required you will be notified with a revised response date and kept up to date regularly on the progress.

Further information can be found here: Policy and Procedure for Client Complaints (234 KB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab)  

You have the right to appeal a decision made about your complaint should you remain dissatisfied following the outcome of your complaint. You can lodge your appeal in writing to

As a student, you also have the right to appeal again an assessment decision. Access the Appeal and Assessment Form here (135 KB) (PDF document).

Should you still not be satisfied, the Ombudsman WA(opens in a new tab) is the appropriate party independent of North Regional TAFE who can review the process when a complaint is not resolved to the satisfaction of the person making the complaint.

Students may also lodge an appeal against an academic result. Please refer to the NR TAFE Student Handbook(opens in a new tab) for information on assessment appeals.

Provide your feedback below

Would you describe your feedback as a...


Your contact details may be required for us to act on your feedback and to resolve complaints. Anonymous feedback is accepted, however, no updates or feedback can be provided in return.

Contact details