Your satisfaction is very important to us.
We value your feedback, which helps us continue improving our services. Your feedback is vital in helping management and service teams at NR TAFE ensure the quality of our training, courses and services.
Alternatively, you can:
- contact us on 1300 996 573 and provide your verbal feedback
- download a paper copy of the form below and email the completed form to us at email@example.com or drop if off at your local campus; or
- obtain a paper copy of the feedback form at your local campus, and complete and submit it at your local campus.
To submit any feedback, we encourage you to send your compliment, complaint or suggestion to us online by clicking here.
Alternatively you can speak to a Customer Engagement Officer by ringing 1300 996 573, or complete a paper copy of the form (2 MB) (PDF document) which can be obtained and/or lodged with the Customer Engagement team at your local campus.
If you are submitting a complaint, you are not required to attempt to resolve your complaint informally. However, informal resolution is encouraged before lodging a complaint.
Please reach out to one of our support teams below if you require assistance to provide feedback:
If you have a disability - please contact our AccessAbility Support team.
- Phone: 1300 996 573 – ask for the AccessAbility Coordinator
- Email: AccessAbility@nrtafe.wa.edu.au(opens in a new tab)
If you're Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander – please contact our Aboriginal Training Services team
- Phone: 1300 996 573 – ask for the Aboriginal Development Officer at your campus
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (opens in a new tab)
If you're under 18 years of age - please contact our Customer Engagement team
- Phone 1300 996 573 – ask for a Customer Engagement Coordinator
- Email: email@example.com
If you're an International student – please contact International Student Support
- Phone 1300 996 573 – ask for the International Students Coordinator
- Email: Internationalstudents@nrtafe.wa.edu.au(opens in a new tab)
Complaints will be treated as confidential and handled within the principles of natural justice and procedural fairness. All investigations and communications will be recorded and documented to provide a clear account of any complaints and our response.
Your complaint will be acknowledged in writing, within five (5) business days of it being lodged via the college website, in an email or as a hard copy.
We aim to resolve any complaint within ten (10) business days. However, should more time be required you will be notified with a revised response date and kept up to date regularly on the progress.
Further information on our Complaints and Feedback policy can be found here:
You have the right to appeal a decision made about your complaint, should you remain dissatisfied following the outcome of your complaint. You can lodge your appeal in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you still not be satisfied, the Ombudsman WA (opens in a new tab) is the appropriate party independent of North Regional TAFE who can review the process when a complaint is not resolved to the satisfaction of the person making the complaint.
Students may also lodge an appeal against an academic result. Please refer to the Student Handbook for information on the assessment appeals process.