Forge a path into the diverse engineering industry.
The Certificate II in Engineering Pathways is suitable for those interested in being exposed to an engineering working environment, with a view to enter into employment in the industry. This course equips graduates with the knowledge and skills to enhance their prospects of employment in an engineering or related working environment.
Participants will learn how to:
- Apply occupational health and safety principles
- Develop a career plan for the engineering industry
- Undertake basic engineering projects
- Use hand and power tools, and workshop machines
- Engineering tradesperson (fabrication)
Please note: Students must be engaged in a training contract with an employer in order to undertake the Certificate III in Engineering - Fabrication Trade, which is an apprenticeship-only course.
Estimated course fee
Estimated concession fee
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.