Gain the skills to enter further study and employment.
The Certificate II in General Education for Adults provides participants with a general education. The training provides initial skill development in reading, writing, numeracy and skill development in a variety of areas to meet personal needs and to facilitate participation in the community, or other workplace and further education and training.
Upon successful completion, participants will be able to:
- Clarify project goals with appropriate people
- Plan, carry out and evaluate a project
- Identify a range of pathway options
- Develop a learning plan in relation to identified goals
- Assemble a portfolio and evaluate progress in relation to goals
- Read, interpret and evaluate texts
- Create a range of texts,
- Investigate, interpret and apply knowledge of every day and formal mathematics in a range of contexts
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Fitzroy Crossing Campus
Halls Creek Campus
Minurmarghali Mia Campus
Tom Price Campus
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2022
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- The government rate for Australian Citizens over the age of 18, permanent visa holders, visa sub-class 309, 444, 820 or a 457 dependent visa
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.