Ready to enter into a stylish hairdressing career?
The Certificate III in Hairdressing is the minimum trade-level qualification required to practice hairdressing in Australia. Delivered in conjunction with a hairdressing apprenticeship, students will learn all facets of the hairdressing industry.
The following areas are covered in this course:
- Hair treatments
- Client consultation
- Selling products and services
- Working as part of a team
- Making financial transactions
Upon completion, students will possess a range of well-developed skills using discretion and judgement while being responsible for their own workload.
Please note: This course must be undertaken as part of an apprenticeship.
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2022
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- The government rate for Australian Citizens over the age of 18, permanent visa holders, visa sub-class 309, 444, 820 or a 457 dependent visa
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.