Do you know how to operate and maintain your chainsaw in a safe manner?
The appropriate and safe use of a chainsaw is a specialist skill that requires expert training. Get the job done quickly and safely with this two-day short course!
Participants will learn how to:
- Safely operate and maintain a handheld chainsaw
- Fell small trees where hazards are of low risk
- Recognise and report hazards
- Participate in arrangements for maintaining work health and safety
Delivery locations and study options
Karratha Campus - 17 - 18 October, 2022
|When||17 - 18 October, 2022|
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2022
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- The government rate for Australian Citizens over the age of 18, permanent visa holders, visa sub-class 309, 444, 820 or a 457 dependent visa
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.