Printing the course overview will compile details for all study options into a single file without units.
Do you know how to operate and maintain your chainsaw in a safe manner?
The appropriate and safe use of a chainsaw is a specialist skill that requires expert training. Get the job done quickly and safely with this 2 day short course!
Participants will learn how to:
- Safely operate and maintain a handheld chainsaw
- Recognise and report hazards
- Participate in arrangements for maintaining work health and safety
AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
AHCWHS201 Participate in work health and safety processes
You will need to have the following PPE at a minimum when conducting the practical assessments:
- Hi-Vis Long sleeve shirt
- Long Pants
- Steel Cap Boots
- Hard Hat
- Safety Glasses
Not all units and study modes are offered at all campuses. Please check with your local campus.
Delivery locations and study options
Karratha Campus - 8 - 9 December, 2023
|When||8 - 9 December, 2023|
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2023
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- For more information regarding eligibility and fees, please visit DTWD website
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.