Do you know how to operate and maintain your chainsaw in a safe manner?
The appropriate and safe use of a chainsaw is a specialist skill that requires expert training. Get the job done quickly and safely with this 3 day short course!
Participants will learn how to:
- Safely operate and maintain a handheld chainsaw
- Fell small trees where hazards are of low risk
- Recognise and report hazards
- Participate in arrangements for maintaining work health and safety
AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
AHCWHS201 Participate in work health and safety processes
Delivery locations and study options
Fitzroy Crossing Campus - 30 - 31 March, 2023
|When||30 - 31 March, 2023|
|Where||Fitzroy Crossing Campus|
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2023
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- For more information regarding eligibility and fees, please visit DTWD website
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.