Crunch the numbers with a career as an accountant.
The Diploma of Accounting provides participants with the opportunity to undertake professional accounting job roles in financial services and other industries, including tax agents, accounts payable and accounts receivable officers, payroll service providers, and employees performing a range of accounting tasks for organisations in a range of industries.
Participants will learn how to apply solutions to a range of often complex problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. Participants will learn how to plan, coordinate and evaluate their own work and provide guidance to others within defined guidelines.
This course is available at other campus locations upon request.
In order to study this course at North Regional TAFE, students must meet the following entry requirements:
Completion of one of the below qualifications or skill sets their equivalents:
- FNSSS00014 Accounting Principles Skill Set;
- FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping;
- FNS40615 Certificate IV in Accounting;
- FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping.
To undertake this course, participants must have completed the Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping, or its equivalent.
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Fitzroy Crossing Campus
Halls Creek Campus
Minurmarghali Mia Campus
Tom Price Campus
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2022
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- The government rate for Australian Citizens over the age of 18, permanent visa holders, visa sub-class 309, 444, 820 or a 457 dependent visa
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.