Take the next step using Microsoft Word and enhance your professional skill set.
This one day intermediate course will enhance your professional skill set and is an excellent investment for organisations building staff capability and a wise choice for job seekers or for those seeking career advancement.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- work with multiple documents
- create and format columns
- use formatting techniques to position text and paragraphs • modify Word options
- work with document properties
- create and apply styles
- manage styles in a document or template
- create and work effectively with themes
- create and use templates
- learn how to work with section breaks
- insert headers and footers into a document
- create and work with headers and footers in long and complex documents
- create and edit recipient lists
- perform a mail merge from scratch
- produce address labels from a mailing list
- customise mail merges
- draw and format shapes
- work extensively with shapes
- insert and work with text boxes
- manage and manipulate text boxes
- use table features to improve the layout and format of tables
- enhance and correct pictures
- create high quality document designs and layouts
*Please note; Short Courses are non-accredited and result in a Certificate of Participation. A non-accredited training course does not count-towards a recognised qualification, but is specially designed to provide hands-on training in a new skill you can use in your personal or professional life, and is a great way to refresh your knowledge or give you a taste of a different industry.
Not all units and study modes are offered at all campuses. Please check with your local campus.