Maximise your skills and confidence using Microsoft Word.
In this one day course you will learn the foundational skills and basic functions of Microsoft Word.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- work with the basic features of Word
- create a new document
- work with a document
- display documents using various views
- select and work with text in a document
- cut and copy information within and between documents
- use a range of font formatting techniques
- format paragraphs
- work effectively with features that affect the page layout of your document
- work with tabs
- create and modify tables
- insert and work with pictures in a Word document
- print a document
- obtain help for Word whenever you need it
- create high quality document designs and layouts
*Please note; Short Courses are non-accredited and result in a Certificate of Participation. A non-accredited training course does not count-towards a recognised qualification, but is specially designed to provide hands-on training in a new skill you can use in your personal or professional life, and is a great way to refresh your knowledge or give you a taste of a different industry.
Not all units and study modes are offered at all campuses. Please check with your local campus.
Delivery locations and study options
Karratha Campus - 19 October, 2023
|When||19 October, 2023|
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2023
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- For more information regarding eligibility and fees, please visit DTWD website
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.