Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is a technique used in emergency situations to save lives.
This course provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to perform CPR in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines.
Areas covered throughout this course:
- First aid codes of practice and workplace procedures
- ARC guidelines relevant to the provision of CPR
- Legal, workplace and community considerations
- Operating an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conveying incident details to emergency service personnel
- Debriefing and welfare