Seeking a role in the resources and infrastructure industry that requires you to perform work at heights?
The Working Safely at Heights Skill Set aims to provide participants with the ability to work confidently and competently at heights.
This course covers:
- Occupational Health and Safety law, legislation and standards relating to working at heights
- Identifying, monitoring and reassessing risk control measures
- Fall arrest systems
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Planning, access and egress
- Safely performing duties
- System dismantle and pack up
Delivery locations and study options
Broome Campus - 9 February, 2023
|When||9 February, 2023|
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2022
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- The government rate for Australian Citizens over the age of 18, permanent visa holders, visa sub-class 309, 444, 820 or a 457 dependent visa
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.