The Department of Training and Workforce Development is pleased to announce that applications for the WA Training Awards 2023 are now open.
Celebrating excellence in the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector, together with recognising and acknowledging Western Australia’s brightest stars, remains a key focus for the Department. The 2023 program will highlight the achievements of both individuals and organisations across 13 categories.
• WA Apprentice of the Year
• WA School-based Apprentice of the Year
• WA Trainee of the Year
• WA Vocational Student of the Year
• WA Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year
• WA International Student of the Year
• WA Trainer of the Year
• WA Cultural Diversity Training Award
• WA Large Employer of the Year
• WA Small Employer of the Year
• WA Industry Collaboration Award
• WA Large Training Provider of the Year
• WA Small Training Provider of the Year
Winners from this year’s program will be eligible to represent WA at the Australian Training Awards in Hobart this November. Last year’s finalists triumphed at the national level, with three WA finalists named as winners.
To nominate and apply for the Awards, please visit: https://www.dtwd.wa.gov.au/watrainingawards/how-to-apply