Build a big future in the civil construction and mining industry.
The Certificate II in Civil Construction is an entry-level course, giving participants a taste of the civil construction and mining industry.
Participants will learn how to:
- Carry out measurements and calculations
- Read and interpret plans
- Undertake manual excavation
- Use hand and power tools
- Operate small plant equipment
- Meet OH&S requirements
Successful completion of this course will enable participants to enter the workforce with skills acquired to work safely to industry standards.
This course is available at other campus locations upon request.
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Fitzroy Crossing Campus
Halls Creek Campus
Still in school
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2022
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- The government rate for Australian Citizens over the age of 18, permanent visa holders, visa sub-class 309, 444, 820 or a 457 dependent visa
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.