Make a real difference in peoples' lives.
The Certificate II in Community Services is an entry-level qualification, providing an introduction into the industry. Participants will learn how to work with local government and community organisations to identify needs, and then plan and develop appropriate services and facilities in order to meet those needs.
- Gain an overall understanding of the community services sector
- Learn about ethical behaviour
- Develop skills in communication, information provision and processing
- Learn how to provide administration support
- Practice networking and providing group support
This course is available at other campus locations upon request.
Delivery locations and study options
Available all year
|When||Available all year|
Fitzroy Crossing Campus
Halls Creek Campus
Minurmarghali Mia Campus
Tom Price Campus
Still in school
Our estimated fees are based on:
- Full time study in 2022
- A selection of elective units designed to meet local industry demand for skills (different unit selections will attract different fees)
- The government rate for Australian Citizens over the age of 18, permanent visa holders, visa sub-class 309, 444, 820 or a 457 dependent visa
These fees are estimates only and depend on your eligibility for government funding, concession rates, the units you choose to study or seek to be recognised under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Additional resource, material and/or equipment costs may apply. Visit our Fees and Charges page for more information, including on consumer rights.